Ramadan Status for Instagram! The famous period of the year, Ramadan, has just begun on May 5 and will end on 4 June. This holy month comes every year. It is the ninth month according to the Muslim lunar calendar. In this festival, people do not eat or drink anything between dawn and dusk. This is known as fasting, as they believe that by doing this they come closer to their god and remind them of those who cannot afford the basic need of life which are very important for each and every one of us.
Those people who do fasting, wake up early in the morning to have their pre-dawn meal which is called ‘suhoor’. People also send Best Ramadan Status For Instagram to their near and dear ones. It is believed that the Holy Quran was revealed to Prophet Mohammad during the month of Ramadan. The start of this holy month is marked by the rise of the crescent moon and it ends by the sighting of the Shawwal moon.
To celebrate this holy festival with your loved ones, we wish them through greetings, messages, etc.
So, here we have gathered some Best Ramadan Status For Instagram which you can send or post as your Instagram status during the festival.
Ramadan Status For Instagram
- Ramadan helps us to live positively and let go our all negativity away.
- Ramadan is like a fresh & cold wind in summer.
- Everyday is Ramadan and the Akirah will be your Eid.
- We do what is right and must do, that’s why we all are happy on Ramadan.
- When you stand up to pray, pray as if it’s your last prayer.
- The prophet said: on the month of Ramadan, Allah opens all the gates of heaven, closes the gates of hell, and chain the devils.
- Allah says that the Ramadan month is a very important month in every Muslims life because in this month Allah comes to our house.
- Ramadan ends today but don’t worry about it, it will come next year again.
- Don’t behave gently only for Ramadan, behave gently for your entire life.
- As Allah said; those who do good in Ramadan month, he multiplies his all deeds by 70.
- Ramadan is the only month in which Muslims ask whatever they wish and apologies if they have done something wrong.
- Thank you Allah, for giving me and my family everything they needed!
- Ramadan helps us to connect with the Allah.
- Ramadan is the holy month for all Muslims.
- Ramadan Recipe: Care, Love, Peace, Truth mix it with Quran and Congo your meal is ready. Enjoy your meal.
- Every night in Ramadan, Allah chooses people to be saved from the hell fire.
- Ramadan is like Winter, just as you find a way how to keep warm, it disappears for another year to come.
- May this Ramadan all your wishes come true.
- Let’s welcome this Holy month with peace and love. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Allah blessed us all with the Ramadan month every year, let’s celebrate it together.
- May Allah reward you with the happiness, and help us all to protect from devils.
- Your faith in Allah will make you help Allah by protecting mankind and do nothing wrong with kind people. Happy Ramadan!
- May Allah fill your pocket with wealth, joy & health.
- I wish Allah give you all whatever you want on this Ramadan, I wish Allah fill all empty things of yours.
- May Allah give you all the happiness with peace. Ramadan Mubarak!
- May Allah accept your fasts and prayers on this Ramadan.
- May this Ramadan reminds you to forget all the things which you have done in the past and forgive all the people to just take a step forward in your life. Enjoy this Ramadan. Enjoy your fresh life.
- May you find answers to your prayers. Happy Ramadan
- May God be with you in all the things you have done. Happy Ramadan
- Allah always leads us to the journey of our lives.
- May Allah be with you in your difficult hurdles of your life.
- In this holy month of Ramadan, May you be blessed with good health to you and your family. Ramadan Mubarak
- May this Ramadan, Allah comes to your home and let him see how you are worshipping.
- May you be guided by your faith in Allah. Happy Ramadan!
Here is some Best Ramadan Status For Instagram. You all can freely send these quotes and wishes to your beloved ones as Instagram status and status on Whatsapp, Facebook, etc and you can even share these above pictures with everyone as these pictures will save your memory from WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.