Finding Quotes for Muharram? First, let’s talk about Muharram.
This year Muharram is on 20 August 2021. Muharram comes in one of the four sacred months in the Islamic calendar. It is actually the first month of the Islamic calendar. Muharram means banned/ forbidden/ illegal. The whole month warfare is banned. On the tenth day of Muharram which is also know as the Day of Ashura, people keep partial fasting and mourn early morning in remembrance of the murder of Hussain Ibn Ali and his family.
Shia and Sunni Muslims begin to mourn on the first night of Muharram which continues till the 10th day. The last few days, till the Day of Ashura is very important as on these days Hussain and his family with many followers, were not given water and then were imprisoned. It is a day of sorrow for all Muslims but this day also teaches us to never leave the faith in Allah.
Now, here are some Quotes for Muharram in English for you all to send to your close ones. These Muharram quotes will surely help you motivate yourself on this sorrowful day!
Quotes for Muharram
- We worship and he always helps us when in need! Happy Moharram
- Have a Blessed Moharram!
- May he always enlighten your house with peace and love.
- Thank you for always being there with me, my Allah.
- Never get affected by other people’s words. Have faith in yourself and your Allah. Happy Muharram!
- Always take decisions wisely as Allah always at your side.
- May all your problems disappear with the auspicious day of Muharram.
In this time period, Shia and Sunni Muslims wear black every day because Black denotes the color of grieving. Then, on the tenth day ( Day of Ashura) Shia takes out processions on streets which are done by walking barefoot on road. This is the way how they celebrate this day. they also sing loudly in remembrance which is a way of mourning for Hussain.
- Live Life Longer! Happy Muharram
- Always open your hands for giving!
- Let yourself free this Muharram and just think about Allah!
- Make everyone happy around you and Allah will keep you happy!
- Allah is one but his presence is everywhere. Just feel it!
- Wish you a very happy Muharram!
- Never hate anyone because Allah resides in everyone’s heart.
- This festival teaches us how to be in peace and spread love.
- Oh Allah, give us so much strength that we never lose our confidence.
- Muharram reminds us of the sacrifice of Imam Ali Hussain to protect Islam.
- Let’s believe in the messenger of Allah and follow him.
- May Allah bless you on Muharram.
- Hussain: You taught us how to live after death.
- God is always with you. Happy Muharram!
These were some of the best Quotes on Muharram. I hope, they motivated you enough to share them with your friends and family.
Also, do share these Muharram quotes with your social group on Instagram, Facebook, etc. We would love it if you let us know how much you liked them.