Children’s Day is celebrated on 14th November every year in India. This day is celebrated on Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday. There is a very sweet history behind this day which we will discuss later in this article of Children’s Day Captions For Instagram. 😉
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Prime Minister of India. He was born in Prayagraj on the 14th of November 1889. Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru has always been loved by everyone from a little kid to a senior citizen. He was a great leader and a man with modern thinking who loved his country selflessly. He always wanted to see India as one of the successful countries for which he worked day and night just to achieve his patriotic goals.
Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru was the son of a good and reputed lawyer, Motilal Nehru. He never liked law but always had an interest in politics. His love for the nation made him join the Non-Cooperation Movement of Mahatma Gandhi. In the days of freedom struggle, he went to jail many times but never gave up which resulted in gaining Independence for our nation on 15th August 1947. The same day he was elected as the first Prime Minister Of India.
Now that we know some facts about Jawaharlal Nehru, let’s take a look at the history behind the birth of Children’s Day.
History Behind The Birth Of Children’s Day
Jawarharlal Nehru had an immense love for children around him and the same way children loved Nehru Ji. Children used to call him “Chacha Nehru” with love. Due to this love and affection towards children in our society, the government decided to celebrate his birthday as Children’s Day.
This way we remember our Chacha Nehru every day and celebrate his birthday with full excitement and joy. Children’s Day is grandly celebrated in every school every year.
Celebration Of Children’s Day In School
Each and every school of India celebrates Children’ day every year to make this day different from the daily routines. It is celebrated by organizing a variety of events from quizzes to dance and music performances.
Children are allowed to do anything they want and are exempted from studying which is a big thing for them! As the children are the future of tomorrow, they are given lessons on always living their life with happiness, joy and to think towards the betterment of their future and nation’s future just like Chacha Nehru!
Children Day Captions for Instagram
So now that we have discussed quite a lot about Children’s Day and its history. Let’s start with Children’s Day Captions for Instagram, wishes, and Greetings. There can be no words that could match our feelings towards children but still, these Children’s day captions and wishes will definitely be loved by you and everyone who reads it!
- Every child comes with a refreshing journey.
- God gives a child to a mother so that they can make them a perfect person.
- Happiness is seeing your kids happy.
- Sometimes you just need to give responsibilities to your children so that they can prove themselves to be responsible.
- Independence is the best key to grow your child.
- Childhood means happiness and so much fun.
- Life is a journey which starts with children.
- Work hard today so that our children can have a better life tomorrow.
- Children are the mother’s best friend, father’s good friends and enemies for the siblings.
- Mother’s heart is a classroom for every child.
- Our children are the mood changer for us.
- Every child is a different flower and children makes the beautiful garden of the world.
- Childhood is a smile that has to keep on your face.
- You are the reason of my every smile.
- Love your children they deserves it, no matter what.
- Do something great so that your child can imitates you.
- Raise your children as you want but a little comfort your child.
- I believe you buddy.
- Innocence and simplicity are the accessories of every child.
- Children reinvent your world to you.
- What is a home without children.?
- Roots and Wings are the best gifts for our children.
- You are the one who do bad things but I found it funny.
- Cuteness Overloaded.
- Children are the best imitators so give them best things to imitate.
- Such a big thing in such a Innocent person.
- I have made the myth true is that I bring you to earth. You are my brightest star. 🙂
- Let me love you little more before you are not little anymore.
- I love soo much my cutie pie.
- When I’m in doubt I choose you to choose things to me. Happy Children’s Day!
Happy Children Day Wishes and Greetings
Wishing children on Children’s day not only brightens their day but brightens our day as well because the way to reply ” thank you” with sweetness and innocence is just adorable! So let’s not just wish them a simple “Happy Children’s Day” but wish them amazing and sweet Happy Children’s day Captions for Instagram, wishes and greetings. So let’s not waste any more time hop onto the best greetings and wishes for Children’s day –
- Children are so creative then give them to create something.
- You will never get older if you carrying your childhood with you.
- Children are the future of our country. Enjoy being child and Happy children’s Day to you!
- The best way to be happy is to make your child happy.
- Happy Children’s Day to you my cute little angle.
- Whenever I see you, my eyes becomes my little heart. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are innocent enough to make your heart melt.
- Let your children fly with their thoughts. Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child comes with the message on Earth.
- You are the princess of our heart and you are the one who gave us joy. Happy Children’s Day!
- The reason behind our happiness is you. Happy Children’s Day!
- Happy Children’s Day to all my children. You are the future of this Nation.
- All our sacrifices are for making this world beautiful to you so that you can live your life comfortably.
- Money can’t buy your childhood so live it the way you want. Happy Children’s Day!
- The innocence of children’s eyes is incomparable.
- Children are the best stress busters.
- I love all my children more than myself. Happy Children’s Day to my pricious little ones.
- The innocence and simplicity are the one who makes you special. Happy Children’s Day to you my little love.
- If money could buy our childhood then I’m the one who stand first in the line. Happy Children’s Day.
- Wishing all the shining stars around the world a very Happy Children’s Day.
These cute little stars are the brightness and happiness of our lives. Without them, we adults cannot survive, seriously! Our lives would become boring, isn’t it? Keeping a say especially for Children was one of the best initiatives taken by our government.
I hope you loved these Happy Children’s Day Captions, Wishes, and Greetings as these are totally self-made and unique which you will not find anywhere else! Let us know which one you loved the most!