Looking Bhai Dooj Quotes and Wishes Captions for your Bhai Dooj selfies for Instagram? Then you have landed in the right place. Here you can any type of Captions, Quotes, and Wishes for Instagram on Bhai Dooj. You can use these quotes as you want.
Bhai Dooj is a festival of love, happiness and lots of sweets! On this occasion, the sister applies ‘Tilak’ on her brother’s forehead and feeds sweets to her brother. In return, brothers give gifts to her sister and promise to always protect from bad things in life. It is celebrated in the same way, India’s popular festival. Raksha Bandhan is celebrated. It is a very cheerful day and every one of us, especially sisters love this festival, as they will get amazing gifts from their brothers!
Now, here are some Bhai Dooj Quotes, wishes, captions, and status for Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp. Because who said Raksha Bandhan quotes and Bhai Dooj quotes are the same? Haha, anyways let us check out some status and captions…
Also, we have Bhai Dooj Quotes and Wishes in English and Hindi as well. So, if you want Bhai Dooj wishes in hindi then you can skip to that section.
Table Of Contents
1. Bhai Dooj Quotes and Wishes for Brother
2. Bhai Dooj Quotes and Wishes for Sister
3. Bhai Dooj Quotes and Wishes in Hindi
4. You May Also Like
Bhai Dooj Quotes and Wishes for Brother
Every sister is very lucky if she has a brother. Whether he is annoying, irritating or whatever, in the end, he is the one who is always there when a sister needs him, no matter what is happening or what it is.
So, some special and cute Bhai Dooj quotes for brother are meant to be written to you sweet and over-protective brother!
- “Nobody can stop me to love you, my dear Brother. Happy Bhai Dooj to you.”
- “Lucky to have a brother like you! Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “My brother is my pride and I won’t let my pride down.”
- “You are the only one with whom I can share my super-secret things. Thank you for being such an outstanding and understanding brother. I love you Bhai!”
- “Time changes everything except our relation. Best Bhai Dooj Wishes to the best brother.”
- “May this Bhaiya Dooj add lots of sweetness with lots of happiness in your life.”
- “You are always there when no one was there for me! Thanks, bhaiya for supporting me always. Happy Bhai Dooj.”
- “Think before messing with me coz I have my Brother with me.”
- “Brothers are annoying but cute.”
- “Relationship of brother & sister is like Tom & Jerry. Always fight but still together.”
- “People come and go but my Bhai never leaves me alone.”
- “Bhai Dooj increases our bond every year and makes me feel lucky to have you.”
- “I love to eat sweets from your hands and you do pooja for me.
- “My brother is my teacher who teaches me how to deal with this world.”
- “You are taller than me now but still you are a cute sweet little brother for me always.”
- “Happiness, Success & Prosperity. This is all I wish for you on Bhai Dooj. Happy Bhai Dooj“
- “Happy Bhai Dooj to all those who don’t have a Brother or Sister! I can be your Brother/Sister.”
- “All I need is my old sister on this Bhai Dooj.”
- “Praying for your long and healthy life on this Day and Always! Love you, Brother.”
- “Special Wish for my special brother like forever! May god stays us like that always.”
- “Phoolo ka taro kaa sabka Kehna hai, mere liye to bhaiya mera sabse badaa gehnaa hai.” HAPPY BHAIYA DOOJ
- “I don’t need a bodyguard or something to protect me, I have you and that’s enough.”
- “May God bless you with all the happiness of this world.”
- “My brother is my Everything, who I am today is all because of him.”
- “All I need is a big smile on my bhaiya’s face. So keep smiling Bro, you look good of doing that.”
- “The relationship between brother and sister is very unique and strange.”
- “The festival of Bhai Dooj is very important for every brother and sister in India.”
- “A brother cares her sister like a mother. You are my second mother bhaiya!”
- “You are the precious gift sent by god to me.” Happy Bhaiya Dooj!
- “A brother is the unconditional superhero to everyone sister.”
Bhai Dooj Quotes and Wishes for Sister
If a brother needs one person in life, then it is a sweet and understanding sister which he will cherish for life. A brother is very protective of her sister but at the same time, a sister shows her protection, her support by understanding and supporting her brother during his bad times. This is the ay, this bond stays for life! This bond of brother and sister can never be compared with any other bond. It is special in its way. Do you also agree guys?
So, what are you waiting for, go send your sister some sweet Bhai Dooj Quotes and wishes for sister, as this festival is not just for brothers but it is equally special for sisters as well.
- “My Cute little sister is my lifeline. Happy Bhai Dooj to you my Little Princess.”
- “I am soo lucky to have a sister like you! I Love You.”
- “We don’t need Bhaiya Dooj or Raksha Bandhan to strengthen our bond and relation.”
- “I love you more than anyone in this world. Happy Bhaiya Dooj“
- “You know that you are the precious stone in the collection of my treasure.”
- “Our path may change as life goes along but the bond between us will stay strong.”
- “A brother and sister share childhood memories when they grow up.”
- “We play and fight, laugh and cry together.”
- “With time our bond gets stronger. Happy Bhai Dooj to you my sis.”
- “May God fill all your dreams on this auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj.”
- “Our bond is like a fevicol jodd, which never breaks.”
- “I wanna thanks to god to give me the best sister ever I have seen. Lots of love with blessings… Happy Bhai Dooj.”
Bhai Dooj Quotes and Wishes in Hindi
Haan maana bhai hote bahut rude hain par aakhirkaar hote toh hmare bhai hi hai na. Ek bhai jo hmare liye sab kuch sehta hai, papa ke baad wahi hai jo ghar ko sambhalta, beheno ko sambhalta hai, toh kyu naah unhe iss din appreciate krein or bhai-bhen ka pyaar bdaayein.
Now, here are some Bhai Dooj 2019 quotes in Hindi. These Bhai dooj quotes and wishes in Hindi can be sent to your brother and to your sister as well.
- “Nadaan hu mai ab toh mujhko maaf karo, pdd gai jo dhool dil pr ab usko saaf kro. Happy Bhai Dooj“
- “Bhai Dooj ka tyohaar aaya, lekar apne sang khushiyaan laaya.”
- “Dil ki yeh kaamnaa hai ki aapko duniyaa ki sabhi khushiyaaan aur tarrakki mile. Bhai Dooj ki dher saari badhaiyaan.”
- “Hum ladte thei zhagadte thei, fir bhi ek dooje ke liye marte thei… Pyaar bhari subhkamaaein mere pyaare bhaiya ke liye.”
- “Khush naseeb hoti hai woh bhen jise bhai kaa pyaar milta hai.”
- “Bhai bhen ke atoot rishtey ko salaaam aur iss pawan awsar pe aapko pranaam.”
- “Bhai bhen ka pyaar, ek dooje pr vishwas atoot hota use koi nahi todd skta… I Love our relation!!! Happy Bhai Dooj“
- “Hum dono hi hai pagal se fir bhi sath mai rehte hai… ladte rozz jhagadte hai par fir bhi sath mai rehte hai… ab hogai hu door tumse bhaiya kyuki yahi duniyaa ki reeet hai… par kabhi naah toote ye bandhan bas yhi ek umeeed hai… Bhai Dooj ki dhherr saari shubkamnaayein.”
- “Meri behna hai sabse pyaari… Apne jeewan mai safal hojaae, yhi hai dua hmaari…
- “Bas yhi dua hai meri bhagwaan se meraa bhaiya khoob naaam kamaaein taaki mere liye dherr saare naye naye uphaaar laaae… hahaha…!!! Dherr saara pyaaara mera bhaiya ke liye..”
I hope you got your best Bhai Dooj Quotes and Wishes for sending your friends, family and close ones. You can pick the best one from the above Quotes and Wishes for Bhai Dooj and add with your Images on Instagram.